£To attract the best
Our client a multi-channel communications company, are seeking a Project Manager to their team.
The Project Manager will manage, and support external and internal customer projects, client orders, and change requests. This includes facilitating the delivery of new systems, products and change, and to provide governance. The Client Services & Project Management teams are at the forefront of presenting the company as an innovative, creative, and technologically capable business.
- Project Managers will be involved with project delivery from original concept identification through to implementation and review of the final solution. They will provide the primary interface between clients and system users and the commercial and delivery teams and will have a key role facilitating communication
- Undertake; project management, business analysis and requirement gathering, pre/ post- sales consultancy, bid and tender response management, product and system training, program management, and partner liaison
- Responsible for the delivery of: Migration of work from other companies, support for client product launches, including involvement in creating new document sets, delivery of Disaster Recovery solutions for customers, delivery of web-enabled systems for e-Presentment, delivery of other on-line tools, transformations and re-designs of existing document sets, and the delivery of BAU end to end communication documents
- Identify and deliver on new income generating products and services that will add value to our clients.
- Experience of fulfilling a project management role within a fast paced driven environment
- A background that enables ease of interaction with developers and solutions architects, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business issues
- Support significant change rather than maintain the status quo
- In-depth knowledge of operating and analysis tools; solution driven approach to system and process; advanced computer literacy; data analysis
- Experience within Project Management, Account Management, Business Analysis or development roles within a data industry, or in Java development environments, including e-communication
- Technology knowledge including GMC, CSF, HTML, Java, ASP.net (not essential on joining)
Advanced degree in a technology or systems based discipline. Qualifications in SCRUM or PRINCE2 beneficial.
To apply for the role of Project Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit Ltd. The services advertised by Web Recruit Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Project Manager, Marketing Project Manager, Change Project Manager, IT Project Manager, Senior Developer, Senior Java Developer, Development Team Lead, Solutions Manager, Print Product Manager.