Lead Agile Developers (Lead Developer, Developer, Agile, Agile Developer, Java, Java Developer)
Key Skills: Agile, Agile Development, Java, Java Developer, Programming, Data Modeling, Object Oriented Programming
J.P.Morgan understands the competitive advantage of Technology Innovation and top quality Technologists. We therefore spend $8 billion on technology every year. We have 25,000 technologists serving over 100 countries.
The Core Processing department is re-engineering critical systems that support the Middle and Back Office processing for a broad range of products, such as Securities, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives. The processing functions include Trade Confirmation, Settlement and Accounting.
Our systems are large scale, complex and mission critical, so we need the smartest technologists to make the re-engineer exercise a success.
What can we offer you?
• A place were likeminded professionals achieve results and get things done
• The chance to succeed with an industry leader
• A positive environment for independent, highly motivated people to progress their careers
• Unrivalled development opportunities
• A truly inclusive culture – we are proud of the diverse backgrounds of our employees
• A choice of locations across North America, Europe and Asia
• A strong business, despite the challenging market conditions
We want you to help us grow our platform with clever, long lasting solutions that serve to grow our business. The experience you bring will set you up for success in a complex operating environment on a truly global scale.
You will be working within a team and will involved in all stages of the development life cycle. This will include active participation in an Agile development process, embracing direct business engagement, as well as continuous improvement to enable us to deliver more value. Managing, coaching and mentoring team members will form a critical part of the role, as will influence leaders across business. We would also be looking for you to proactively lead projects and drive change management initiatives.
What skills and experience will set you up for success?
• Highly developed leadership skills and the ability to build and motivate high performing teams
• Agile development techniques and lean thinking
• Problems solving and analysis/ an ability to translate concepts in to solutions whatever the technology
• Taking responsibility for helping teams to focus on continuous self improvement
• Enhancing your agile/ scrum/lean thinking skills is a priority for you
• You can bring a fresh perspective and implement solutions and ideas than no one else has
• Experience in bridging the gap between process and technical strategy at all organization levels
• You are a strong technologist and can either engineer quality solutions across multiple different technologies
• Your skills will include Object Oriented Programming, Data Modeling, XML, Messaging, Multi threading and RDBMS
To apply for the Lead Agile Developers (Lead Developer, Developer, Agile, Agile Developer, Java, Java Developer) role please click on the Apply now button.