Position title: IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st line support / IT Helpdesk
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 Depending on Experience
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading IT service provider who currently have several opportunities for a number of IT Service Desk Analysts to join their expanding business and work full time on one of their client sites based in central London. The clients range from prestigious banks and law firms to entertainment and media companies – they welcome candidates with experience across sectors as long as it is within a structured IT service desk / helpdesk environment.
The main role responsibilities include:
- Answer, action and monitor centralised IT Service Desk phone calls, log as Incidents, Service Requests or Queries.
- Carry out initial Incident diagnostics, resolve with a first line fix where possible or escalate to other areas of the IT Department to resolve if necessary.
- Update all records in a timely manner, with associated information pertaining to the full life cycle of the support call..
- Raise awareness of regular repeat Incidents.
- Raise Problem Records for investigation.
- Liaise with second line and third line support personnel, as required.
The role will suit someone with a minimum of 1 year of Service Desk experience within a busy environment. We are looking to speak to candidates who have been supporting more than 500 users and have been working within SLAs / KPIs before.
Other essential skills / experience include:
- Windows XP and Windows 7
- MS Office 2007 and 2010
- Active Directory
- BlackBerry (desirable)
- Experience with 500 users
- Min 1 years of experience within Service Desk
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing IT service provider and get immediate exposure to Blue Chip brands. Successful candidates will be entitled to a range of benefits including Pension, Health Care and Life Assurance following stipulated service duration. For further information please send an up to date CV – shortlisted applicants will be contacted
IT support / helpdesk / 1st line support / Active Directory / Office / Service Desk