Up to £45,000 per annum + car allowance + Training + Benefits
ANS Group specialises in providing managed compute, storage and network infrastructures that can either be built on-premise or provided as a cloud based solution in our data centres.
With ambitious growth plans we require a Cisco Network Consultant to join our Professional Services team to take on Cisco projects.
We currently require a Cisco Network Consultant to work within the ANS Professional Services team. The role will include but not be limited to design, installation and configuration of Cisco networking products at ANS’ customers.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Onsite implementation projects at customer site
- Review statement of work with customers before commencing work
- Undertake the implementation to ANS / Cisco best practice
- Produce required documentation
- Post installation handover and signoff
To be considered for this position you must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer facing experience of enterprise network configurations, working knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet, routing and switching within LAN/WAN/Data Centre environments.
- Technical expertise with common network operating systems (Cisco IOS required, but any experience with Nexus NXOS would be beneficial) and proven experience of implementation, with any design experience a bonus.
- Ability to review network infrastructure & make optimization recommendations.
- Certification within Cisco networking preferable (CCNA/CCNP).
- Excellent communications and team player skills – candidates will be working onsite at ANS’ customers and with other ANS consultants.
- Ability to produce high standard documentation – candidates will be responsible for producing documentation to detail what has been implemented.
We are offering a generous basic salary of up to £45,000 (Depending on Experience) + £6k car allowance + Training and Benefits
How to Apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please apply for the position using the apply button on this page.