Do you care about web development? Are you being given a chance to let your development skills make a real difference?
We’re a fast-moving software and services company based in Derby. We’ve been growing quickly and consistently over the last 5 years, and plan to continue this trend in years to come. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and our software is used every day in more than 80 countries worldwide. It’s web delivered, uses cutting edge technologies, and is under constant development.
What you can expect from us:
• We’re technical. As a developer, your entire management chain have a programming background.
• You’ll have a voice. We encourage a supportive environment where everyone’s opinion counts.
• An Agile and varied environment. We use Scrum to run projects ranging from offline web apps, to native mobile, to pure backend data handling.
• Personal development. We offer 10% time for training and research into fields that interest you.
• A social life. We hold regular events including games nights, cycling and running events, rock climbing, and of course the tried and tested curry.
The required Candidate
We are passionate about what we do and we are looking to attract team members who have that same passion about technology, are sociable and positive and who aspire to create a high standard of maintainable software to our end users.
You will live within a comfortable travelling distance of Derby or be prepared to relocate.
There will be UK and international travel required on occasions.
If you work for us, you will:
• work on varied and interesting new projects alongside maintenance of existing (.NET 4) applications
• learn new tools and techniques, be encouraged to push technical boundaries and further your professional development
• be a part of a supportive and inclusive team where your opinion counts
• work in an environment where you feel able to deliver your best.
Salary range is £35K – £40K dependent on experience, 25 days holiday plus public and statutory holidays and a pension with employer contributions. Flexible working arrangements considered.
Applicants will be required to have a DBS check if successful due to having access to local government systems managing data relating to children.
Please apply by clicking the “Apply now” button, and we will send you an information pack and application form.