£35,000 – £40,000 plus quarterly performance based bonus plus share scheme
Our client is a leading supplier of Mobile Applications & Services throughout UK, Europe, Asia & North America. Their platforms support in excess of £80m transactions per annum and thousands of SMS & push alerts per month.
They are looking to hire an enthusiastic Systems Administrator to join their talented team. The systems administrator will ensure performance of their production environments and will take the various tasks for Unix administration, Database management, System building and Network management.
Your role will be extremely varied and a broad set of skills will be needed to accomplish the necessary tasks and responsibilities. Although it is not considered vital that the candidate has experience in all these roles, their production systems are quite complex and appropriate knowledge transfer and mentoring will be provided as well as access to their knowledge database.
Skills & Requirements
• Building and configuring new Centos/Redhat EL servers (they predominately use HP DL servers)
• Installing their application services on to these servers
• Supporting client integrations, installing configuring their application middleware on client servers
• Documenting support and configuration information on their internal Wiki and emanating appropriate information out to their public documentation
• Supporting the Web Content teams
• Supporting the internal office infrastructure, which is a myriad of PC’s, Mac’s and Unix desktops
• Supporting their office Network infrastructure (they are entirely a TCP/IP environment with Cisco Switches and Firewall/routers – ASA55xx)
• Supporting their production facilities, their systems operate across three autonomous data centres
• Supporting the development teams with build, test servers and managing their benchmarking processes.
Waverley School, Yardley Green Road, Bordesley Green East, Birmingham, B9 5QA, Tel: 0121 566 6600, Fax: 0121 566 6601, Executive Head Teacher – Mr Kamal Hanif OBE Waverley School has been judged outstanding by OFSTED on three occasions; October 2010, December 2012 and we have just achieved ...Read more