SaleCycle is a Success – a market leader. A young and vibrant award winning business, growing at a pace unheard of in a climate of recession.
Working with clients such as Monsoon, Sony and Mango to name just a few from an impressive list, we inconspicuously recover lost online sales through effective, tailored re-engagement with customers, using unique and innovative software. Originally established in North East England, our success now reaches bases in Virginia USA, France, Australia and Singapore. We’re going far; come and join us.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Implementation Consultant to join our driven and growing team at our office in Houghton-le-Spring.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will…
- Work hand in hand with your clients, by phone and email, supporting and walking them through the technical stages of our service, using language that they will understand
- Configure the campaign’s email service provider, allowing emails to be sent on behalf of our clients
- Conduct thorough testing throughout the campaign creation to ensure our service is perfect for our clients
Implementation Consultant – Essentially you will…
- Come from a support background and be able to change your communication style from customer service, to tech talk, to senior management professionalism, at the click of a mouse
- Be an adaptable, creative thinker with the ability to think outside the box in order to get the right solution for the client and campaign
- Be flexible to changing priorities, as you effectively balance numerous clients’ needs in a fast paced environment
- Also be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
We value our team. So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we provide a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day.
To submit your CV for this exciting Implementation Consultant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’