Business Analyst – London – 6 month contract – October 2014-October2015
Capita Plc has established a new joint venture company called the Debt Market Integrator (DMI) to transform debt recovery across central and local Government by taking advantage of private sector debt management expertise.
The DMI will provide integrated debt analytics, collection and enforcement and litigation services covering the lifecycle of the debt management process. To support the end to end development of the DMI platform, there is a requirement for a Business Analyst to assist with a new project on an interim 6 month contract based in London. The purpose of the role is to conduct a comprehensive process mapping exercise, analysing all business and system requirements from an internal and Client perspective in order to design new processes as part of a secure systems integration programme.
This is a 6 month contract offered as either a fixed-term contract on a pro-rata salary or as a day rate Contract for Services.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis capacity on both business and IT focused projects
- Experience mapping large-scale integration programmes, adhering to tight timescales
- Experienced facilitating the delivery of secure solutions to Restricted/IL3 accreditation standard
- Proven ability liaise with external Client stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers to elicit business requirements
Experience working on a similar project within the Public Sector, or within the Debt Management or Financial Services industries would be highly beneficial.
The following personal attributes are fundamental to the role:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to form, develop and maintain strong relationship around the business
- Promotes and strives for a value based approach in all analysis and recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and deliver with changing deadlines
- Demonstrates a continual professional approach
- Works well under pressure
- Able to explain technical output to both analytical and non-analytical stakeholders
Please note; any offer of employment made by Capita will be subject to the satisfactory completion of number of Vetting & Screening checks.
If you are interested in providing your expertise as an integral part of this high-profile opportunity please do not hesitate to apply with you CV by following the appropriate link.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.