Data Architect – London – 6 month contract – October 2014-March 2015
Capita Plc has established a new joint venture company called the Debt Market Integrator (DMI) to transform debt recovery across central and local Government by taking advantage of private sector debt management expertise.
The DMI will provide integrated debt analytics, collection and enforcement and litigation services covering the lifecycle of the debt management process. To support the end to end development of the DMI platform, there is a requirement for a Data Architect to establish the logical data model and work with the Analytics Team to build a data dictionary. Along with this team, and key external partners, the post-holder will establish all aspects of data design, including the design of a data warehouse.
This is a 6 month contract offered as either a fixed-term contract on a pro-rata salary or as a day rate Contract for Services. The role will be based in London with some requirement to travel to partner sites.
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in logical and physical data warehouse design
- Experience developing information architecture to facilitate MI Reporting
- Experience in data segmentation and establishing data governance
- Strong understanding of data integration and data flow systems
- Experience in supporting high-profile programmes within tight timescales
- Experienced in delivery of secure solutions to Restricted/IL3 accreditation standard
- Proven ability to manage 3rd party suppliers to provide logical and physical data maps
Experience working on a similar project within the Public Sector would be highly beneficial.
The following personal attributes are fundamental to the role:
- Excellent oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent ability to form, develop and maintain strong relationship around the business
- Promotes and strives for a value based approach in all analysis and recommendations
- Ability to multi-task and deliver with changing deadlines
- Demonstrates a continual professional approach
- Works well under pressure
- Able to explain technical output to both analytical and non-analytical stakeholders
Please note; any offer of employment made by Capita will be subject to the satisfactory completion of number of Vetting & Screening checks.
If you are interested in providing your expertise as an integral part of this high-profile opportunity please do not hesitate to apply with you CV by following the appropriate link.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.