We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an EDI Administrator to join the IT Services team at Hilmore House in Bradford. Reporting to the Supplier Comms Team Lead, you will liaise with suppliers and buyers in order to create EDI accounts for ordering and invoicing purposes.
Here at Morrisons our EDI Administrators do the following;
- Manage our third party EDI Provider and Suppliers to ensure timely delivery of requests within agreed SLAs.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and provides regular updates where required.
- Provide 2nd line support for all EDI issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels across all areas.
- Produce weekly reports in preparation for management reviews.
- Provide support, guidance and training to other support areas such as Service Desk/Operators.
What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful EDI Administrator:
- Knowledge of EDI is desirable but not essential.
- A focused and professional individual that can work to tight deadlines in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to build relationships with managers, team colleagues, suppliers and third party suppliers to ensure effective service is delivered in a timely manner making sure SLAs are adhered to.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and decision making skills.
- Attention to detail and drive to ensure completion of tasks.
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge and have the skills to strengthen our team further, then we want to hear from you!
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join us and you can expect to enjoy great career prospects and a very competitive pay and benefits package. In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a discount card for you and a friend or family member giving you 10% off your shopping in Morrisons. We also offer company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance and more besides.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.