We are urgently seeking an exceptional candidate to perform the role of Server/Infrastructure Support Team Leadwithin our Public Services Sector. This is a permanent position that is based at our offices in Glasgow.
- Introduce tools and implement procedures to ensure the efficient and effective provision of the Support Service
- Monitor support service metrics in real-time and take action to ensure Support Service is meeting customer KPIs
- Respond to requests for assistance from colleagues to ensure resolution of issues within Service Levels
- Maintain oversight of complex or escalated Incidents and Service Requests and manage team to ensure that systems / services continue to meet customer requirements of availability / capability
- Manage Problem Records to identify root causes, workarounds and solutions
- Manage the proposal and technical development of service improvements where required to resolve underlying issues and improve service capability, performance, availability or usability
- Proactively manage systems / services in order to ensure on-going availability and performance
- Maintain skills matrix and team development plans to ensure team skills meet the requirements of the Support Service
- Perform analysis and provide output to Service Delivery Manager to enable effective reporting of service levels to customer
- Maintain awareness of resource utilisation and constraints, provide Service Delivery Manager with accurate assessment of team resource requirements (numbers and skills), and report resourcing issues to ensure team has capacity to meet the requirements of the Support Service
- Ensure rota-based activities are adequately resourced to ensure associated
The following skills and experience must be demonstrated:
- Ability to operate in highly complex environments
- Strong server and related infrastructure systems experience
- 5+ Years IT experience or equivalent
- Project management experience
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Strong business / industry awareness
- Able to adapt easily to changing circumstances
- Awareness of ITIL or equivalent change management principles
If you think you’ve got the extraordinary enthusiasm and experience to succeed in this position and become one of our industry experts, then we would love to hear from you.
Working with Lockheed Martin you can expect a competitive salary and comprehensive range of benefits. We are a growing business, and as such there are excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Please ensure you provide us with your current salary, notice period and salary expectations.