Distinction Contracts are one of the UK’s leading furniture manufacturers for the hotel and leisure industry as well suppliers of furniture for high end private residential clients. The company is expanding with new offices opening in Dubai and the company are looking for a Project Administrator to join the growing team.
The role will be for an initial 6 month temporary contract with a view to going permanent after this period.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience project managing hotel and high end residential FF&E projects. This is a varied role and will change from project to project.
- Creating and maintaining strong client relationships
- Responsible for managing FF&E projects for hotels and high end residential clients from inception to completion
- Producing and maintaining quotations and tender documents for new potential projects
- Managing budgets and payment plans and ensuring payments are made according to set agreements
- Attend meetings with Senior designers, Directors and clients and maintain project and meeting notes
- Co-ordinate, manage and collate all design documentation; including furniture plans, furniture drawings, fabrics and interior finishes
- Overseeing the purchasing and managing UK, European and Chinese suppliers, ensuring goods are installed on time
- Providing on-site support during and after install to ensure the close of every project
- Experience with FF&E specification and procurement with excellent administration and organization skills
- Experience of managing hotel and high end residential project installations including managing Main contractor and project sub contractors
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to handle/ present to all levels
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Be responsible and work on own initiative, managing multiple projects from inception with the design/ sales team to completion including snagging and aftersales.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel. Knowledge of CAD and Sage 50 is a bonus, but not essential, as training is provided
- A keen interest in furniture and Interior Design with previous experience in space planning and design a plus
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual who will fit in with our strong and dedicated team.
Salary – Subject to experience
Working hours are 9.00 to 6.00, Monday to Friday and one Saturday to work every 2 months.