An opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst within the Public Services Sector. This is a permanent position that can be based at our offices in either Inchinnan or Bellshill.
The successful individual will be responsible for:
- Liaise with customers to resolve application issues
- Analysis of application problems and identification of resolutions
- Design, development, test and implementation of application changes
- Identification of continual service improvement initiatives
- Maintain detailed service support documentation
- Work as part of the application support team to maintain service levels and knowledge share with colleagues
- 24/7 support rota is required
The following skills and experience must be demonstrated:
- Understanding of ITIL processes and their importance in a support environment with specific consideration to incident, problem, change and release management
- Experienced in working in an application support team providing 3rd line support to external customers
- Expertise in apps., e.g., SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Cognos, Microsoft .NET
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
If you think you’ve got the extraordinary enthusiasm and experience to succeed in this position and become one of our industry experts, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button below.
Please ensure you provide us with your current salary, notice period and salary expectations. Your application cannot be considered without this information.