A well-established IT service provider are seeking a pro-active individual to work with their team to provide remote and on-site technical support for a variety of clients mainly based in London and worldwide. The role will be based from their London office.
Service Desk – a single point of contact (SPOC) between service providers and users/customers on a day-to-day basis. It facilitates the restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities. The Service Desk performs the first line support for the IT Services. It is also a focal point for reporting Incidents (disruptions or potential disruptions in service availability or quality) and for users making service requests (routine requests for services).
The key to an effective and efficient Service Desk is ensuring clear accountability with defined job roles. Whether a particular role is filled by an individual or a department, consistency of execution is of importance.
• Receive all calls and e-mails on incidents.
• Incident recording (including RFC’s), classification, prioritization and escalation
• Arranging and booking site visits for the engineers.
• Search for Work Around
• Update the customer and the Team on progress
• Perform communication activities for the other departments
• Perform daily CMDB verification
• Report to Management, Process Managers and customers on Service Desk performance
The primary Service Desk Analyst role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives. Monitor and support the Service Desk team members.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility:
• Perform Service Desk department activities
• Provide first line support to the clients
• Monitor the Service Desk activities and resolve issues
• Monitor request queues and assign tickets to appropriate engineers
• Monitor engineer site visits and ensure quality control
• Produce regular reports specified by management
• Meet set targets specified by management
• Adhering to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
• Have a broad understanding of Service Management principles and disciplines, based on ITIL best practice
• Knowledge and experience with Windows PC and Mac systems, networking, servers and storage
• Microsoft Certified Professional or/and Comptia A+ Certification
• Up to 25 days annual leave
• Paid over time
• Discretionary bonus
Oracle Developer (PL/SQL) - BristolMy client are seeking an experienced Oracle PL/SQL Developer / Programmer / Analyst with strong coding, design, development and schema skills to work in a dynamic environment utilising experience of developing on either Oracle version 9i, 10g or 11g.In addition ...Read more