Technical Test Analyst (Automation/.NET/BDD/Selenium) needed for a FTSE 100 Company – Taunton
Capita Business Travel is part of The Capita Group Plc and we are a UK leader specialising in business travel management. Founded in 1973 we strive to be the most flexible and reliable Business Travel Management Company in the UK, always delivering a high standard of quality and value to our customers. We currently require a Technical Test Analyst (Automation/.NET/BDD/Selenium) to join our dynamic team based in Taunton, Somerset.
The main purpose of this role will be the scope planning, implementing, executing, maintaining and reporting on automated (70%) and manual (30%) tests across Capita Travel Events business systems portfolio.
As a Technical Test Analyst (Automation/.NET/BDD/Selenium) some of the key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Using BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) tools/framework to create testing scenarios, test deliverables are fit for purpose and ensure it satisfies requirements and functions as expected
- Understand and test using business processes relating to deliverables, facilitating evaluation of fit for purpose
- Adhere to Test and Release process for all testing engagements
- Test internal and external developments where Capita Travel and Events systems are potentially affected
- Produce testing documentation in line with Testing Policy and signed off artefact usage. This will include producing items such as Test Plans, Test Approaches and Test Summary Reports to support the testing
- Liaise with Project Managers and User Acceptance Testing staff to ensure adequate levels of test coverage are achieved
Skills/experience required of a Technical Test Analyst (Automation/.NET/BDD/Selenium):
- Expert in .NET BDD framework and tools, such as SpecFlow and StoryQ
- Extensive Automation .NET testing experience in an Agile environment is ESSENTIAL
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills are ESSENTIAL, as you will be working very closely with business users and developers
- Any previous experience or knowledge of the Travel & Events industry is HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- A true expert in your field , with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for what you do
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.