Senior Business Analyst Locations: Craigforth, Stirling
£ 40000 – £50000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join an established Project Services team within a market leading FTSE100 company. The Project Services team are responsible for the delivery of programs and projects within the Life and Pensions sector on a day to day basis. You will engage with a variety of stakeholders and have a hand’s on approach through each stage of the project lifecycle.
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to provide Business Analysis support and consultancy by applying the tools and techniques of Business Analysis in order to:
- Lead a team of Analysts to successful conclusion
- Lead role family forums to complement process quality improvements
- Support the Competency Head in development of the Business Analysis Competency
- Understand and execute strategic and business planning activities
- Produce estimates of analysis activity
- Discuss and shape Business Solution recommendations
- Define and document requirements in line with proposed Business Solutions
- Develop and document business processes
- Design and document the organisational impact of change
- Produce and/or deliver business readiness documentation and support
- Support Delivery of Projects through to Implementation
- Industry recognised professional qualifications
- Knowledge of Business Analysis techniques and modelling methods
- Experience of systems analysis techniques, gathering and documenting systems solutions and documenting solution designs
- Experience of facilitating and running workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning.
- Commercial, Business and Financial Awareness
- Understanding of testing process
- Understanding of how a BPO operates
- Life & Pensions industry experience
- Knowledge of Project Management lifecycle methodology
- Understanding of risks/issues and their impact on project success, including the definition and execution of effective risk mitigation actions.
- Line Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate in a format and approach appropriate to the receiving stakeholder
- Excellent facilitation, communication, listening and negotiation skills
- Sound team leadership skills
- Good PC skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Able to cope with varying workload pressures and to self-manage
- A professional approach and manner
To apply for the Business Analyst role please press the apply button and follow the link.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.