Our client is an award winning, leading supplier of electronic monitoring solutions and they are recruiting for a .Net Developer in Sutton Coldfield. Please only apply if you live within a commutable distance of this location.
Want to work in an innovative and agile environment?
Want to work in an exciting, friendly and fast moving company?
Our client is the market leading supplier of electronic data capture services to the homecare industry. Their patented AURA service is used by thousands of care workers every day, helping to ensure the safety and wellbeing of older and vulnerable people in the community. They have built a reputation for quality and service whilst creating ground-breaking services which have a global presence.
If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills, be prepared to shape your career in a way that not only gives you the opportunity to gain vast experience in sought after agile methodologies, but also adds value to our client’s business operation. They are committed to building highly innovative and quality products using the latest technologies and want only the best to join them on their journey to success.
Our client is looking for:
* .NET Developers with a skillset that includes C#, VB.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3 & WebAPI with good experience of T-SQL & SQL Server Databases.
* The ability to manage your workload and improve product quality by supporting the rest of the team.
* As a multifunctional team they want you to be in constant collaboration with the BA’s and QA’s to produce the best software possible.
* As a team member you are expected to work together to ensure projects meet targets and deadlines.
* You to be part of the general agile ceremonies and help lead the team to making excellent decisions and producing outstanding work.
* As an innovator; we hope you will bring more than just this to the team… They want you to strive to uphold and advocate team ethics, standards and practices continually.
* Developing Windows and Web applications using C# and VB.net / ASP.net with SQL Server Databases
* Ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
* Working within the technical team to carry out additional tasks as appropriate
* Working in an open, collaborative and cross functional team
* Working with the Helpdesk team to provide 3rd level technical support to customers
* Holding a degree in a relevant discipline with strong coding experience
* Able to understand complex business requirements, transferring them to discussion for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Work collaboratively and have willingness to take responsibility for your own development and that of the whole team
* Personable, confident and hardworking, with excellent organisational and communication skills
* Experience of and willingness to apply thorough test processes
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
Technical skills including:
* Demonstrable C# and VB.net coding
* SQL Server with a sound understanding of relational database design
* ASP.net / Web Forms / MVC
* Strong test driven skills (and potentially BDD)
* Have a good understanding of Software Design Patterns and emergent design
* The ability to work within established coding standards and tools
Hours of Work
In the role of .Net Developer you will work Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30 (with some flexibility e.g. 08:30 – 17:00), 40 hours per week or the hours necessary to complete tasks.
For the role of .Net Developer you will receive:
* Competitive Salary of circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
* 20 Days starting Holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Pension contribution of £1,200 per year
* Health cash plan to pay for optical / dental treatment
* Death in Service 4 x annual salary
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Agile, .NET Developer, C#, VB.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, WebAPI T-SQL, SQL Server Databases, information technology, it,