Job Title: Digital Producer – Web Apps and Games Development
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Very Competitive
This organisation is one of the UK’s original and most successful digital production studios that’s structured in a way that’s designed to bring out the very best in the people who work there.
You’ll be working in a relaxed, creative studio environment (a converted chapel!) with perks including flexible working hours, free drinks and plenty of social events.
As a Digital Producer you’ll be responsible for the ideation, planning and delivery of high profile projects for clients including Disney, BBC and Channel 4, as well as contributing to the development of the business as they continue to grow.
You’ll work closely with their studio teams to ensure that projects are thoroughly planned, meet high expectations and are delivered on time and on budget.
The ideal applicant will be enthusiastic, efficient, highly organised, self motivated, have a solid understanding of digital products and be business savvy.
You will work across a wide range of clients from startups to global brands and deliver a diverse range of products including apps, web platforms and games.
They’re looking for someone who can inspire both their clients and internal teams to drive the quality and success of the organisations output.
- Develop existing and new client relationships
- Implementing the organisation’s ideation and development processes
- Project planning and day to day project management
- Profitability of projects
- Working with project leads to ensure quality
Skills and Experience Required:
- Practical experience of digital projects – an understanding of web, app and games development will be an advantage
- Experience in managing clients
- The ability to adapt and flex your role as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural collaborator and team player
- Both personable and persuasive
- Naturally well organised
What else is on offer?
- You can manage your own working hours with our flexitime system
- The Fridge of Dreams provides free drinks – currently Peroni, various wines, Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi Max, Dr Pepper and fruit juices
- Free and unlimited posh coffee (Lavazza right now) as well as speciality coffees and a range of fancy teas
- Personal Development Time and unlimited access to Lynda.com
- Membership to our cinema club in our own cinema with free popcorn and drinks
- A range of funded social events – theme parks, go karting, superhero days, bake offs and curry and beer nights etc
- Free fruit
- A cake on your Birthday
Sounds like the Ideal place for the next stage in your career? Then click on the APPLY Now Link attaching your full CV and Covering Letter
(Keywords: Digital Producer, Digital Account Manager , Gaming Producer, Gaming Executive, Online Media, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager)