This is a job opportunity within Capita, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India; we manage the services for many Government departments and large Public/Private Sector organisations including their recruitment & HR, IT Services, training, call centres, operations, and change management to name a few.
In the UK, Capita Secure Managed Services is a market leader in providing solutions to Public Safety Agencies, Front Line Services, Central Government Departments, Local Authorities and voluntary organisations. This continuous development of public safety communication systems was recognised in the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2008. We provide mission-critical systems and services to Police, Fire and Ambulance agencies as well as national organisations such as the Maritime and Coastguard Agency, the Highways Agency, British transport Police, RAF Search and Rescue and the Ministry of Defence Police. In addition, we also provide ICT managed services for a number of Local Authorities, Police forces and associated Government agencies.
- Supporting the Weekly Highlight Reporting Cycle – including collating input from each of the Project Managers and performing a high level quality check ahead of submission;
- Supporting the Change Control Process – including collating input to Change Requests and Impact Assessments and tracking the progress of Change Requests through to sign off;
- The on boarding of new starters – including setting up user access, arranging equipment and inductions in a timely manner;
- Supporting the preparation and planning of meetings/workshops by arranging rooms and any necessary requirements for the meeting;
- Updating the Programme RAID by liaising with Project Managers and Head of Programmes as required; Flagging high impact issues / risks to Programme Director / Head of Programmes as appropriate;
- Maintaining product checklists and assisting in preparation for gateway reviews;
- MS Project planning;
- Resource planning administration;
- Budget reviews with Head of Programmes / Programme Director as required
- Meeting secretariat – including preparing and issuing agendas, PowerPoint/Excel reports, recording minutes and tracking the completion of any arising actions;
- Using a SharePoint system to store project documents and maintain latest configuration management of these.
- Experience in a Project Management environment
- Experience in a PMO based role
- MS Project Experience. In this role you will need to able to make a MS Project plan, take a number of them and make them into a programme plan
- PRINCE2 qualification or knowledge
If you feel this is a good opportunity for you please feel free to apply.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.