Security Consultant – Home based (require London based client engaged between 2 and 3 days per week).
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing security consultancy that is focused on Information assurance.
Role: This is a position requiring public and private sector skills to offer information assurance certification/accreditation services.
Candidate must be delivery focused on doing the best for clients. Ideally candidate has had experience with working with the MoJ, RMADS, architecture design and come from a consulting background.
Key Skills/Responsibilities Required:
- HM Prison Service Experience Preferable
- Review/advise on security & IT architecture design and compliance to meet IL3/IL4
- Experience within MoJ would be a strong advantage. Familiarity with HMG Security Policy Framework, policies, procedures and in a delivery context
- Develop and deliver RMADS ability to implement ISO 27001 within organisations
- Must be able to hold and retain a high level of Security Clearance (SC)
- Provide security guidance to projects
- Candidates must have a proven track record of working in a client facing position
- Ability to lead engagements onsite and liaise directly with clients
- Ideally, has experience in working within a consultancy
- Clients primarily London based but some travel maybe required
Up To 75k Depending upon experience.
For the right candidate the consultancy is happy to:
- sponsor visa
- Get staff trained
- support applications for CLAS certification.