IT Support Analyst – MCITP / MCSE / MCTS / MCP
Sale, Greater Manchester
Up to £22,000 DOE
If you have an MCTS, MCSE, MCITP or MCP qualification and experience of supporting Microsoft programs and operating systems, our client, a privately owned, dynamic business, is in need of your talent.
Established in 1984, our client is a Microsoft Certified Partner, providing quality IT services and products to small and medium sized businesses. They are now on the lookout for an IT Support Analyst to join their team.
This is the perfect platform to develop your IT career working with like-minded people in a stimulating environment where challenge and reward go hand-in-hand.
As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for providing operational and technical support to a varied customer base, as well as the company’s own internal equipment.
Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the IT systems, your role will comprise: planning and designing network infrastructures, configuring, testing and deploying network servers and desktop devices, as well as some systems administration.
Additionally, you will support servers running on Windows 2012, 2008 and 2003, as well as planning, implementing and configuring secure wireless networks.
Your other duties will include:
- Supporting desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles running on Microsoft (and to a lesser extent Apple and Android) operating systems
- Performing routine network administration tasks, such as implementing resilient backup solutions
- Resolving hardware, software, data transit issues and conflicts
- Installing and supporting Cisco routers and Siemens OpenScape telephony systems
To be considered for this exciting role, you must have:
- Microsoft qualifications, such as MCP, MCTS, MCSE or MCITP (server)
- A proven track record of supporting Microsoft programs and operating systems
- A driving licence and access to your own transport (as some travel may be required)
As an IT Support Analyst, you’ll be a team player who has the ability to work with minimal supervision. Excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail are also key.
To apply for the role of IT Support Analyst (MCITP / MCSE / MCTS / MCP), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit Ltd. The services advertised by Web Recruit Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: IT Support Analyst, MCITP, MCSE, MCTS, IT Support Technician, Network Support Analyst, Network Support, IT, Microsoft, Support Analyst, Support Technician, Systems Support, MCP.