Are you looking for the next step in your development career?
Do you want to expand your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment?
Would you like to get recognised and incentivised on the hardwork you do on a daily basis?
If so this opportunity could be for you. My client is a Norfolk based, rapidly expanding web development and IT consultancy company offering a wide range of products and services to a variety of 3rd party clients.
Ideally you will possess:
- Demonstrable web development experience
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Some experience of MVC Frameworks preferred
- Some experience using a VCS such as SVN, Git or Mercurial
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This is your chance to join a team of creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
Additional, it would helpful (but not essential) if you have experience in:
- LAMP ( Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP),
- Some experience of ASP & ASP.NET
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for technology and an ambition to further their career within web development. If you are looking for your next role within development and want to work within a well structured business working on some fantastic technology please get in touch. For more details or to discuss your potential application don’t hesitate to call on 01603 415 100 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your CV]