IT Support Assistant
A long established market leading property Investment Company that is expanding in 2014 is looking for an IT Support Assistant to start in May. We sell property and land in the UK and Overseas mainly for Investment purposes and we have an existing team of 35.
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Assistant to work closely with the IT Manager on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of all aspects of IT and telecoms for our busy and successful team.
The duties for the IT Support Assistant
– Providing support to users in the office and remote users over the phone with the aid of remote access software
– Troubleshooting hardware, software, printer, network, user account and phone issues
– Provisioning PCs, user accounts in Active Directory, phone system, email, CRM, etc.
– Required Skills for the IT Support Assistant
– Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
– Good knowledge of Windows 7 and Office 2010
– Diagnosing and fixing general computer issues
– Ability to balance and priorities workloads
– Basic knowledge of PC hardware setup and configuration, Windows Server administration and Active Directory
– Basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM is desirable
– Physically able to lift and move PC equipment
– A proactive approach and willingness to learn
To apply for the IT support Assistant please press apply now
SAP Senior FI / CO ConsultantOur Client is a Global end-user looking for an experienced Senior SAP FI / CO Consultant to work on detail design and configuration of business processes in SAP ECC6 . Ideal candidates would have experience in multinational implementations and extensive knowledge ...Read more