Exception are recruiting a Service Desk Analyst to join our team onsite with our blue chip client to provide Incident Support and resolution to a number of large, strategic projects.
To fulfil this role we are looking for excellent customer facing staff who have gained commercial experience probably as an IT service desk analyst, helpdesk analyst or in a 1st line support capacity.
This role requires:
- Excellent customer service skills written and oral incorporating tact and diplomacy at all times. Maintaining customer contact and building confidence that you will address their concerns.
- Confident telephone skills required for participation in Senior Management Conference Calls with the ability to provide concise accurate updates.
- Proven ability to think on your feet, co-ordinating and prioritising the resolution of reported issues whilst ensuring daily MI reporting and other time critical tasks are met.
- Proven ability to analyse customer information, work under pressure as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Being pro-active in identifying customers who are unaware or have not followed the process required to manage the issues they have raised.
- The ability to problem solve, manage your own time and be able to build relationships with a variety of colleagues based around the UK and abroad. Maintaining accurate information and following processes in order to log, update and track defects through to resolution.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Scottish IT companies during a period of rapid growth. To be considered, send your CV now.
Exception is a member of CIFAS – the UK’s leading anti-fraud organisation and all prospective applicants will undergo CIFAS screening as part of the recruitment process.