Love music, love IT just as much?
We’re looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our expanding team. This is a crucial role to ensure the smooth running of the business and allow it to achieve its potential. This is primarily a reactive support and maintenance role but also involves proactively monitoring and looking for improvements to the infrastructure. There will also be opportunities to become involved in projects as we take our infrastructure forward.
Daily tasks will include remote access support, building and supporting desktop PC’s & Laptops with our standard image, VoIP telephone support and standard application support (Office 2010 primarily) as well as international communications for support for video and voice conferencing.
Who are we looking for?
• has commercial experience working in an IT support role
• has commercial experience in at least 7 of the following;
o Windows 7
o Mac OSX
o Office 2010
o Apple iOS
o AD (e.g. User logons, printers, DHCP, DNS)
o Exchange 2010 basics (add/change/moving, tracking etc)
o Wired and Wireless networking
o Hardware replacement
o Windows Deployment Services
o VoIP (AVAYA IP Office ideally)
o Helpdesk Software
o Remote Control Software
o Off – site back up
• has excellent communication skills
• has good solid troubleshooting skills
• is a logical thinker
• is a self-starter with a desire to learn and develop your skills
• is able to get to the Colchester office regularly (drivers preferred as the office is not easily accessible by public transport)
• ideally lives in East London or Essex
• enjoys music – it’s not essential but it is our business after all!
What can we offer?
You will be based in our Head office although travel to our Essex office will be required once or twice a fortnight to support the team there too, we can’t forget about them! The London office is a light, bright, vibrant environment with a good atmosphere and great music everywhere. The Essex office is a converted barn on a farm in the middle of the beautiful Essex countryside- what more could you want?!!?
We will offer you;
• good quality desk and chair
• Individual training budget
• a competitive salary
• holiday allowance
• pension scheme with company contributions
• some other goodies that we can share in your interview
You must have eligibility to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role
NO Agencies – we are recruiting this role directly so please do not call us or mailshot us. We have this under control!!