Senior Project Manager – Reading, Berkshire
Our client, a major mobile telecoms company require a Senior Project Manager to join their expanding team in the carrier software department. The Senior Project Manager will focus on project management of carrier software projects.
Responsibilities for the Senior Project Manager;
- E2E Project management for all the phases including; presales support, delivery terms negotiation and review, architecture design, requirement gathering, deployment, test, migration, cutover and aftercare.
- Project management, including Key stakeholders management, plan design, change management, risk management, HR management, cost management, schedule management, communication management.
- Take E2E responsibility for a middle/large size projects
- Responsible for project KPI, including project finance, delivery quality, project progress, process compliance, customer satisfaction.
Experience & Skills from Senior Project Manager;
- 7+ years experience in telecom software
- Experience with major BSS (Business Support System), VAS (Value Added Service), IN (Intelligent Networks) vendors
- Service Integration experience essential
- 5+ years end to end Project Management or Programme Director
- Can demonstrate delivery methodology of software projects
- PMP certification is highly desirable
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply here attaching your latest CV.
Key: Senior Project Manager, PMP, BSS, Software, VAS, IN, SI, Service Integration, Telco, Telecoms, Reading, Berkshire, e2e, business support system, value added services, Intelligent Networks, managed service, Programme Director, Program Director