IT Support Assistant – IT Services Department
• Minimum 5 A – C GCSEs or equivalent.
Knowledge of any of the following would be beneficial:
• Windows Server 2003/2008.
• Windows XP / Vista.
• MS Office.
• Installing software.
Although experience is an advantage, training will be provided where appropriate.
Reporting to the Technical Support Engineer, the IT Support Assistant will spend some weeks familiarising with all current IT aspects of the organisation. Your roles and responsibilities will include:
• Helping staff and members with IT related problems.
• Configuring desktop and laptop PC’s ready for staff and members.
• Logging off IT support issues.
• Assisting the Technical Support engineer to maintain the network in Horsham.
• Routine troubleshooting of the office IT including local servers and wireless networking.
You must be looking to commence a career in IT in a commercial environment and possess the following traits:
• A good telephone manner.
• Friendly, polite and willing to help.
• Patient and understanding.
• Positive attitude.
• Willing to contribute with ideas.
Our client delivers quality support services to Independent Financial Advisors and Mortgage Advisers to enable them to meet the regulatory requirements of the FCA and to provide clients with a professional service over the whole range of their financial needs.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
People who may be interested in this role include: IT Support Assistant, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP, MS Office, Windows Vista, Networks, Installing Software, IT,