Enterprise GRC & Risk Management Software Rapidly customise and implement your own Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance solution.
Our software solution, STREAM Integrated Risk Manager, is the future of Enterprise GRC: easy to configure and use, and providing valuable actionable intelligence for business managers.
Acuity Risk Management is looking for an intern to assist with technical support and administration of its software solution, STREAM Integrated Risk Manager.
This is an opportunity to work for a successful UK software firm in the fast growing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Cyber Security markets.
The successful candidate will provide technical support and administration under the guidance of an Acuity partner.
• Maintain STREAM Version library
• CrypKey Protect all released Versions
• Build and maintain STREAM installer file sets
• Build and maintain STREAM upgrade packs
• Publish approved products (software, application content, MS Excel extensions, upgrade packs etc.) on the website
• Issue Site Keys
• Maintain Customer records:
o Products purchased
o Version being used
o STREAM Licensing history
o Support status
o GO-Global products and status
o Monitor CrypKey releases
o From time to time manage the upgrade to newer versions of CrypKey
o Maintain links with CrypKey technical support
o Monitor GO-Global releases
o Manage the upgrade to newer versions of GO-Global
o Produce GG installers, including ActiveX Msi for each release
o Assist subscribers with GG upgrades and issues
o Maintain links with GraphOn technical support
Customer Installations and Upgrades
• Assist with installations (remote and onsite)
• Monitor customer version status
• Encourage and assist with upgrades to latest versions
1st Line support for STREAM
• Respond to emails received by the help desk
• Liaise with customers to close out support calls
• Liaise with 2nd line and 3rd line support as necessary
• Assist with production of periodic Subscriber Bulletins:
o New release / upgrade information
o Latest Q&A details, Help videos and training resources
o Advising new and enhanced extensions
STREAM MS Excel Extensions
• Maintain the current set of MS Excel extensions
• Fix issues as they arise
• Develop new reports/functionality from time to time
• Monitor customer requests and identify potential enhancement requirements
• Undertake technical development and support activities on STREAM customer projects, e.g. interfacing with other systems
Application Content and Product Demonstrations
• Create new application content
• Configure STREAM with content for customer demonstrations and new use cases
• Good knowledge of, and experience with:
o Microsoft Windows
o Visual Basic VBA for Office / Microsoft Excel
o Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and later editions / T-SQL an advantage
• Goal-oriented, self-reliant & self-motivated; able to work with a high degree of autonomy and deliver on commitments
• Well organised, with strong written and verbal communications skills
Education: Technology or related degree from a UK University
Duration: 3 – 6 months. Possible opportunity to develop into a permanent employee position.
Please send your CV with a covering email describing why you are suitable for this position and the experience that you would hope to gain from it.