Start Date: ASAP
Salary:£25,000.00 – £30,000.00 per annum, plus company bonus
Company and Role Information
I am looking for a talented and highly motivated .Net Developer to join our fantastic technical team. The ideal candidate will have skills in ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Build websites using server side technologies, predominantly in web forms. Involved in all aspects, starting from requirement gathering through to the final delivery and maintenance.
You will use your skills to design, develop and maintain a range of e-learning projects for large, blue chip companies. As a candidate you must be extremely strong working with Object Orientated programming languages, with additional experience working with backend system development.
Each project requires team members from all departments to work creatively together, but you will also be given the opportunity to do some individual development work. On all occasions you will remain in constant communication with the client, to ensure success from beginning to end.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2:1 degree in relevant subject (e.g. Computer Science).
- Experience of working with ASP.NET, SQL and C#, ideally web forms.
- Experience of writing code for a variety of browsers
- Good scripting knowledge.
- Ability to write clean, well-structured and bug-fee code.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Experience in a tech-support capacity.
- Hosting under IIS.
- Ability to work either in a team or individually as required.
- Ability to mentor and lead other members of staff.
- Ambitious, hard-working and motivated.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and self-development.
- Good communication skills.
To be considered for the role please forward your CV to [Click Here to Email Your CV] or call me on 0116 247 3314