Position: Software Implementation Specialist
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: A competitive salary and company car allowance
Our client provides key marketing and technology tools on an international scale to both suppliers and distributors operating in the promotional merchandise industry, catering to over 3000 customers in our 10 countries. With offices in UK, USA and Canada. Their UK office specialises in media, marketing and technology solutions for the development of the promotional product and print industries, offering a market leading and internationally acclaimed collection of technology tools and marketing/publishing services designed to help grow sales and profits of promotional product suppliers and distributors. These tools include Exhibitions, Catalogues, Search Portals, Magazines, Websites and Business Management Software. The head office is located in Manchester along with a full technical support team in Sheffield.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Implementation Specialist. Based in Sheffield, the individual will be responsible for delivering implementation and training, both at customer sites and office based training centre, of their in-house developed ERP software and website
- To deliver implementation and training, both at customer sites and office based training centre, of their in-house developed ERP software and website.
Principal duties and responsibilities:-
- Formalise and fully manage project plans for software implementations
- Diagnose and assist customers with a variety of software queries
- Monitor and maintain the flow of work to meet deadlines
- Manage customer expectations
- Manage activities to meet customer requirements
- Assist with the help sheet writing and content management of the help sites
- Assist with software testing
- Demonstrate initiative and contribute to the technical and business goals of the company
- Use business process analysis to cross sell other products and services
- Provide technical assistance to staff as required
- To assist at external industry shows as required
- To represent the company in a professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing, to partners, customers and suppliers
- Intrinsic knowledge of the main business processes
- Experience with CRM and Accounts Software is preferred
- Good communication skills and an ability to manage expectations effectively
- Good project and time management skills
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work with customers at all levels of the company
- A good understanding of the software development process
- Self motivated without the need for direct supervision
- Passionate, positive and hard working
- Full UK driving license
- Have access to own vehicle as UK travel will be required
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to stay away from home when doing customer installations not in the local vicinity.
- Experience and competency is more important than specific qualifications
- Experience with project delivery deadlines is essential and previous software implementation is preferential.
If interested in this position, simply apply via the button shown.