Enterprise Architect / Managing Consultant
Architect/Consultant/Strategy/Project Manager /SOA /Integration/Retail
One of the UK’s leading Consulting services is looking for an Enterprise Architect/Managing Consultant who is able to step into key revenue generating, client / partner management and leadership positions in their retail sector. The successful candidate will be expected to help grow business through identifying and growing both new and existing multi million pound accounts taking responsibility for services propositions, bid and engagement management, account planning, and delivery team management
It is essential that as the Managing Consultant you come from an Enterprise and Solution Architecture background with the ability to lead architecture strategy as well as manage commercial content of projects.
Key Skills / Experience
- Enterprise Architecture/Information Lifecycle Management/SOA & Integration/Application Delivery
- Engagement management /Project Management (Prince II/Agile)
- IT strategy definition / Planning
- Demonstrable experience of owning and leading e-commerce/multi-channel architectures at both the strategic and solution level
- Experience of successfully leading large and complex projects and delivery teams of 15+ consultants
- Experience of leading meetings, workshops, and presentations
- FTSE 100 client engagement & account management experience
- Development of enterprise-level models and other artefacts
- Preferably experienced in at least one Architecture framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, MODAF, IAF etc.).
- Understanding of interrelations of different architectural frameworks
- Preferably experienced in at least one Enterprise Architecture tool (e.g. System Architect, Troux/Metis, Corporate Modeller, ARIS etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining a fast paced consultancy that have an enviable portfolio of retail clients to their name. A salary of £80,000 – £85,000 + Benefits + Bonus is on offer for the right candidate. To find out more please send your CV to Sian Souness for review.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Enterprise-Architect_job58386498