This highly challenging role is integral to the successful delivery of projects. You will lead the Instructional design and development of training courses and business communications, whilst acting as a content consultant for clients by analysing their requirements and authoring the solutions.
The successful candidate will be:
• Focused and driven, with a fundamental belief in quality
• Smart, presentable and extremely professional
• Confident, dynamic and forward thinking
As project lead, you will be responsible and accountable for the timely, efficient and high quality delivery of client projects (you will be managing multiple projects at any one time). This includes:
• Project and budget management to ensure high quality delivery within sometimes challenging timeframes and budgets
• Close liaison with internal and off shore development and design teams, the internal project coordinator, suppliers and client teams to manage the entire project initiation, design and development process
• Quality assurance of all deliverables to the client teams in terms of text, design and functionality
As instructional designer, you will be responsible for:
• Understanding and analysing a client’s business needs
• Researching the subject matter
• Developing a strategy and concept
• Writing high quality storyboards for e-learning, mobile learning and other training solutions
• Minimum of a 2:1 degree in English, History or similar
• Demonstrable time management, planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with some evidence of writing or authoring ability
• An ability to work well within teams both internally and externally
• A willingness and ability to take the initiative and be flexible
• An ability to quickly and confidently take on and learn new information
• Creative writing skills
• A firm grasp of spelling and grammar
• Excellent attention to detail (visual, textual and functional)
• Lateral thinking skills and an ability to make complex ideas accessible
• Basic skills in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and InfoPath
• Basic skills in editing XML files
• An understanding of the e-learning industry
• Knowledge of training and learning solutions
In return you will be part of a vibrant team in an exciting, dynamic environment. You will receive a competitive salary, be eligible for the bonus scheme, and receive formal and informal training.
Urgent role – please apply now!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Instructional-designer-and-project-lead–Central-London_job58363976