Senior Business Analysts
Woking, London or Birmingham
A leading International IT services organisation with a strong UK presence is currently experiencing a sustained period of growth. As a result, they are looking to recruit multiple Senior Business Analysts, ideally with consulting experience, for opportunities throughout the UK.
Offering clearly defined career progression, the chance to work with cutting edge technologies and partner with leading global organisations. Successful candidates will be rewarded with a highly competitive base salary in addition to a market leading benefits package.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for leading the business analysis activities on projects for a variety of clients. You must be able to understand the client’s business needs and creatively refine the business solutions to meet their needs. The successful candidate with have excellent communication and influencing skills to be able to guide and advice clients to help them develop their requirements. Prior team leading experience is essential as motivating and mentoring juniors Business Analysts is an important part of this role.
Duties and responsibilities:-
· Leading and mentoring teams of Business Analysts
· Working with stakeholders and business users from the customer to elicit, capture, analyse, refine and communicate / document their requirements
· Representing the customer in support of the delivery teams throughout the project
· Representing the technical team in communication with the customer
· Providing support to the architects, designers and developers in the definition of technical solutions
· Working with User Experience and Information Architects in the definition of Customer Journeys and the production of wireframes and prototypes
· Validating that the functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented within the solution
· Assisting with the estimation of timescales, resources and planning to successfully deliver a project
· Be a contributor to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable project assets
Essential Skills & Experience
· A track record of working on development projects with demonstrable experience of at least 5 IT delivery projects
· Leading teams of Business Analysts
· Ability to define and adapt the business analysis approach to meet client needs
· Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology
o e.g. Agile RUP, Scrum, XP, DSDM
· Experience of Agile documentation
o E.g. Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria
· Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques
o e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping
· Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
· Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
· Good facilitation and influencing skills – able to work with large groups of customers (of varying level of seniority from user to board level)
· Excellent communication skills – able to communicate with and present to internal teams and customers with technical and non-technical backgrounds
This is a great opportunity to join a genuine market leader, with an excellent package on offer.
Please send your updated CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/Senior-Business-Analyst_job58362860