Opportunities now exist for enthusiastic and highly organised individuals to join our PMO team within the Commercial Banking division.
As an experienced PMO professional, ideally from a banking or Financial Services background, you would be adept at managing resources across projects or programmes and possess a proven track record of embedding common PMO methodologies, tools and processes to assist effective delivery within cost, quality and timescale objectives. You would be responsible for the planning, reporting, governance and support services for large/medium projects or portfolios of smaller projects.
To be successful, you will be a confident communicator, able to articulate and influence your agenda within a senior stakeholder group. Your strong communication and organisational skills will be evident from your success in a similar role and you will be a natural leader in building successful business relationships.
Programme/Project set up/closure:
* Ensures all Business Case, Project Status Report (PSR) and Stage Gate documentation is produced to Group Standards and ensures effective closure of programmes and projects capturing lessons learnt through the Post Implementation Review (PIR).
* Ensures programme/project benefits are defined, agreed with the business, and that mechanisms are in place to measure and track these through to post-implementation.
Governance and Reporting:
* Co-ordinating the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information across projects and workstreams and ensuring the right level of quality is achieved.
* Ensure these are captured within the Change Management Toolkit (CMT) and included at relevant programme management/governance forums.
Monitoring and Control:
* Use established project methodologies to control, log, manage and monitor all aspects of the project/programme, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs.
* Define and implement the overall planning approach, gain buy in from all stakeholders and ensure planning standards and guidelines are adhered to.
* Provide guidance and coaching to colleagues as appropriate.
* Ensure detailed project/programme plans are in place and progress is monitored to project completion.
* Ensure all resourcing requirements are identified and available resource is optimised in delivery of the plan.
* Maintain financial oversight across projects/programmes, to ensure delivery to cost and benefit.
* Engage with a diverse group of stakeholders (typically up to and including band G) to influence required actions to meet the project milestones and address risk, regulatory and financial issues.
* Build and maintain external and internal networks to identify best practice and to build the profile and capability of the PMO and change management Community.
People and Self Development:
* Manage, motivate and develop assigned team members to create a high performing team.
* Continuously monitor projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance and ensure mitigating actions are in place.
* Positively influence others by demonstrating Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviour and encourage this in team members.
We are creating an organisation that attracts, retains and develops the best talent in the industry and one that embraces diversity too. We offer a competitive total reward package including a range of benefits such as Holiday Trading, Dental Cover and Private Medical Benefits as well as recognised career development and opportunities you would expect with the UK’s largest bank. We invest in our people, and provide opportunity to contribute to our leading corporate and social responsibility practices.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/PMO-Manager—Commercial-Banking_job58311811