Supporting people to change and progress further on their recovery from problematic drug and alcohol use is our core business. Our innovative work with individuals, families and communities has made us one of the UK’s leading organisations of recovery focused activity – with your energy and passion we will become even more effective.
IT Support Assistant
£22,098 per annum inc London weighting
This new position will provide a comprehensive and facilitative IT Support service to staff and managers at Phoenix Futures. The role is responsible for providing first line IT Service Desk Support, responding to issues via email and telephone. You must have excellent customer service skill and be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with all levels of staff. You will resolve enquiries whenever possible and where needed escalate further. You must possess a professional manner at all times, remain courteous and as well as an ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7
- Strong understanding of MS Office applications
- Be able to set up user accounts using Active Directory
- Familiar with working within an ITIL environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of MS Windows Server (2008/2012) environments
- Understanding of VMware virtual environments
- Understanding of MS Exchange 2010/2013 environments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving IT Team working with leading edge technologies and will provide you with a chance to learn new skills with career progression opportunities.
Phoenix Futures offers a generous range of benefits and on-going training to support your personal and professional development. For an application pack please visit our website www.phoenix-futures.org.uk
For an application pack please click the apply button below quoting ref number: 13/10/1752
Closing date 13th December 2013 Interviews: TBC
Registered charity in England & Wales 284880 and Scotland SCO39008.
Committed to a policy of equality and diversity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/JobSeeking/IT-Support-Assistant_job58311657