DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – MR PORTER
We are looking for someone amazing to lead the technology team for MR PORTER – the online retail destination for men’s style!
It’s a big responsibility; 22m pages views a month, shipping to 170 countries, stocking over 150 brands and producing fresh and original content every week.
As a development manager, reporting to the head of software development, you’ll be:
- Working closely with the product owner and Managing Director of MR PORTER on all things development
- Ultimately responsible for the development and operation of the MR PORTER web estate
- An expert in and advocate of Agile/eXtreme Programming engineering methodologies
- An excellent mentor and leader
- A fan of a cross-disciplinary team of designers, developers, testers, business analysts and project managers
- Influencing other teams you depend on to get stuff done
And you’ll have:
- eCommerce delivery experience
- Recruited and managed tech teams
Bonus points if you also:
- Write software, particularly if it’s open source
- Speak at meet-ups, conferences and blog about tech
MR PORTER is part of the NET-A-PORTER GROUP, a vibrant online fashion company that loves technology.
We have company-wide hack days, host technology focused events and most importantly, we solve business problems together. Check out our tech blog.