Salary: £25,000 – £35,000
The Capita Group Plc is the UK’s leading business process outsourcing company. Our goal is simple – to help our huge range of public and private sector clients improve service to their customers.
Due to continued growth and movement within the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a mid-level C# Developer
Working as part of an established team we are looking for an enthusiastic C# developer to join our in-house development team working on bespoke internal systems. The role would suit someone who is currently working as a junior-mid level developer.
In order to be considered it is essential you have solid experience of working in an iterative and agile environment.
- Commercially experienced C# developer (2+ years) using .NET framework, SQL (T-SQL) and WCF.
- Whilst SQL Server (administration) is not a requirement; a familiarity with creating tables, procedures and views, is a pre-requisite
- Android development using MonoDroid would be a distinct advantage.
- working knowledge of MVC and Linq.
- You should be flexible I your approach and prepared to think outside of the box.
- A team player but able to work on your own and offer ideas and suggestions
To apply for the C# Developer role please press the apply button and follow the link.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.